The 2012 All Elder opponent All-Star team

The Elder football team played an unfathomable amount of superstar athletes this season,and many will be making an impact for a college team next year. With all the prodigies Elder has played this year we thought it would be reasonable to put out an all star team made up of guys who played well against the Panthers. The 2012 All Elder opponent All-Star team Offense Quarterback: Ryan Fallon, St. Edwards – Fallon threw for 3 touchdowns and 200 yards in St. Ed’s victory against Elder. Running back: Dalyn Dawkins, Trinity – Dawkins rushed for 152 yards in Trinity’s win over the Panthers. RB/WR: Kevin Milligan, St. Xavier – Milligan scored three touchdowns and combined for 160 yards in St. X’s win over Elder. Wide receiver: James Quick, Trinity – Quick caught 6 passes for 115 yards and 3 touchdowns against Elder. Wide Receiver: Anthony Young, St. Edwards – Young produced 100 yards and a score in Edwards win at The Pit. Tight End: Evan Jansen, Moeller – The Moe TE will be heading to Indiana University next season. Tackle: Evan Lisle, Centerville – Lisle is one of the nation’s best offensive linemen; he will be playing at Ohio State next season. Tackle: Alex Gall, Moeller – Gall is taking his talents to South Beach at Miami (FL) next season. Guard: Tyler King, St. Edwards – Kind led the way for St. Ed’s rushing attack against Elder. Guard: Jackson Kirby, St. Edwards – King’s counterpart, Jackson Kirby, was crucial in Edward’s win against Elder. Center: Garett Cambell, St. Xavier – Cambell is without a doubt the best center Elder faced all season. Defense Cornerback: Ryan White, Trinity . White was responsible for taking away half of the field in the Elder passing attack. Cornerback: Mike Edwards, Winton Woods . The standout made 13 stops for the Warriors. Safety: Solomon Warfield, St. Edwards . Warfield made 5 solo tackles. Safety: Shane Jones, Moeller . Jones made 9 tackles including 4 tackles. Linebacker: Lavonte Robinson, St. Edwards . The huge lineacker made 7 solo stops for the eagles. Linebacker: Mark Jacobs, St. Xavier . The senior made 10 tackles in the GCL rivalry. Linebacker: Daeshawn Bertram, Trinity . The huge linebacker was a force in the middle of the Trinity defense. DL: Daniel Cage, Winton Woods . Cage recorded 6 tackles, and a half a sack. DL: Brant Gressel, Centerville . This player was injured against Elder, but he is a Purdue commit. DL: Jason Hatcher, Trinity . The USC commit rang up three and a half sacks against Elder. DL: Tito Odenigbo, Centerville . Recorded three solo tackles against Elder.