Tacos Time satisfies

This local eatery is a hidden gem.
Tacos Time Located at 5345 Glenway Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45238.

In Cincinnati, more specifically the westside of Cincinnati, there are many great options for food and places to eat; since there are so many great options for food, some places are left out of the conversation for the best westside foods and restaurants. I went on a journey to go and review one of the restaurants that is rarely talked about when it comes to good Westside foods. One place that is not often talked about is Tacos time.

Tacos Time is located off Glenway Avenue and is a Mexican style restaurant. It is kind of like Chipotle where you can order a bowl, taco, or burrito with anything you want in it. As soon as I entered the restaurant, I could feel the hospitality and I felt welcome there. All the workers there were extremely nice and polite.

Tacos Time Restaurant

This was my first time going there and I was not sure what to get. Tacos Time had many options and I ended up ordering two of their famous Birria Tacos. At Tacos Time they make all of the food right in front of you and everything they make is extremely fresh. I am very glad that I ordered the birria tacos because these were the best Tacos that I have ever had. The Birria Tacos consisted of shredded beef with onions and cilantro mixed in with melted cheese on top all inside a soft taco shell. When I said that these were the best tacos I ever had, I meant it. It was just the right mixture of beef, cheese, onions, and cilantro and it all just melted in my mouth with every bite I would take.

The Tacos also came with some sort of dip with cilantro on it, but when I tried that dip it tasted like nothing. It did not make the Tacos taste bad; it was just kind of weird that it tasted like nothing.  For how good the tacos were I would say they were definitely worth the $4.25 and would definitely get them again.

Tacos Time’s Menu

I also ordered a bag of tortilla chips. These chips were the worst part of my experience at Tacos Time. The chips were very bland and did not have enough salt on them. Even though the chips were not good, they did not ruin my experience.

Tacos Time had many great options for drinks and even had some things that I have never heard of before. They had different flavors of milk that were in glass bottles, a type of soda called Jarritos, and they even had homemade smoothies. With so many options I decided to go with something I have never had before and got a pineapple Jarrito. The drink was very good, and I was kind of surprised at how many drink options they had available. Next time I go back, I will definitely be trying one of their homemade smoothies.

On a scale of 1-10, I would give Tacos Time a 9. The reason that I gave them a nine is the chips were not very good and brought it down one point. If the chips had been better, I would have gave Tacos Time a 10 out of 10.  Overall, I had a great experience at Tacos Time and would definitely come back.