Elderama goes full virtual due to Covid-19

The 35th Elderama has been forced to go to online for 2020.

This is no surprise. Just about every event that can go online has. For those that don’t know ,all of the money raised from the auction goes to Elder’s Tuition Assistance Program. This program has helped hundreds of young men attend Elder High School. Elderama is usually held in the Elder Memorial Fieldhouse, which is transformed into a ball room type venue for the night.

This year, with Covid-19 restrictions in place this simply cannot happen in the large group setting that it has been held in for the last 34 years. The online auction will be open until Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm you can check out these items for yourself here. I am going to feature some of my favorite auction items that are available for bid this year.

Name on Elder Front Driveway 

A timeless tradition here at Elder. Great way to have your name affixed to Elder for a full calendar year. Bidding Price starts at $1,000.

Elder Glee Club

Members of the Elder High School Glee Club make up a visiting singing ensemble. Plan on them to entertain your guests by singing for a birthday, anniversary, retirement, or holiday party. The ensemble will make any occasion one to remember.

Elder Wood Table 

Bid on this one of a kind table. The inset “E” is from the old floor in the fieldhouse from the word Panthers. The table is 5′ round and is made of a beautiful dark wood. The table will look great in your office, den or man cave.

Senior Portrait Session By Kathy Hirth

Get your son’s senior pictures taken with this one hour portrait session with Kathleen Hirth Photography.

These are just a few of the GREAT items that are up for grabs at this year’s Elderama Auction!

Hurry and place your bid because the last day to bid is October 6th, at 8:00pm! Click HERE to view all the great items and place a bid!

This is a great event each year that unfortunately will not be held in person in 2020. But it will still be helping out guys that need financial assistance to attend the greatest high school in the world, Elder High School. Thanks everyone for your support!